Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Why...Just why...

Every time something popular comes out someone has to make something horrible like this just to dis it. Why don't you go to the forum or something where such complaints should be made? I don't think it was worth it to waste the space on the Newgrounds servers. Ok, yes, it seems to be agreed that the jokes or rather obvious and used a lot but that doesn't mean people can't find it humorous now does it?

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

I found it to be humorous

I like Brawl but I couldn't help but find this to be entertaining. The Gurren Lagann reference I found rather amusing since I like that anime and I really didn't see that coming. All in all it made me laugh and that's what counts.

SSBB: How to unlock SBC SSBB: How to unlock SBC

Sigh

I will give you a two because the Captain Falcon thing was indeed the only thing really interesting about this terrible flash. Thank you for demonstrating once again it's not how good you are but who you know to get things passed.

lazydoctor responds:

SIGH, you are horribly fucking gay. Can't believe you have a clock character, get the fuck out of here.

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

One little problem...

I haven't really played it since I wanted to play on my Wii, but I must point out a small detail... The Wii Opera Trial only runs older versions of flash and so this game therefore cannot be played on a Wii as it states. You might want to do a bit more research before making claims like that.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Most interesting

It is very well done and easy to use. I had to dock on style though because the interface is almost exactly like the RPG Maker program I have. However I do find yours a bit easier to use. I am looking forward to the final release of this.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Fun, but hard

I really like this game because I enjoy puzzle games. It took me awhile to figure out the puzzles and I like that about it. Though I am currently stuck on the combination thing because I cant figure out what the order is D:

jimgray responds:

Yeah, it's a trick puzzle, I think I would have trouble with it if I didn't design it :Þ