Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Why...Just why...

Every time something popular comes out someone has to make something horrible like this just to dis it. Why don't you go to the forum or something where such complaints should be made? I don't think it was worth it to waste the space on the Newgrounds servers. Ok, yes, it seems to be agreed that the jokes or rather obvious and used a lot but that doesn't mean people can't find it humorous now does it?

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

I found it to be humorous

I like Brawl but I couldn't help but find this to be entertaining. The Gurren Lagann reference I found rather amusing since I like that anime and I really didn't see that coming. All in all it made me laugh and that's what counts.

SSBB: How to unlock SBC SSBB: How to unlock SBC

Sigh

I will give you a two because the Captain Falcon thing was indeed the only thing really interesting about this terrible flash. Thank you for demonstrating once again it's not how good you are but who you know to get things passed.

lazydoctor responds:

SIGH, you are horribly fucking gay. Can't believe you have a clock character, get the fuck out of here.

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

Entertaining

I enjoy a bit of humor at the expense of the elite. I would have liked to see it with the old jokes still in there since a joke is a joke for the most part and if not meant to malicious we should all be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes. As for all this whining about not being able to hear it because of the style I'm not sure what these people are talking about. I understood everyone just fine. Probably just hating because you did a good job.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Not another hate flash

Why, please God tell me why, can't any hate be well done. Everybody gets, and needs, criticism. That's just how the world works. How else do you get better? But what is the point of slapping together some piece of shit I could have done in Flash 3 or something with a bunch of useless talk and pictures with repeating mouth animations. A wav file on the sound portal would have done just fine. Aw, I remember the one about Foamy, I like him so I didn't like the theme, but I still recognized the artist for his amazing art style.

AshfordPride responds:

What's the point?

You're looking at it!

A reaction!

All great art inspires intense feeling!

Look around!

It's everywhere!

Bwahahahahaha!

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

Very Nice

I'm glad to see there are still fans of Scatman John out there. He'll forever be an inspiration for us all in even death. I salute you sir for this worthwhile tribute to one of the kinds of Scat.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Ok...

This movie makes no sense in the fact the Wii wasn't in there and the Wii sales are greater then both the 360 and PS3 combined.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Great animation, horrible subject

I agree, there is no doubt to your flash talent but you shouldn't use it to to bash another artist work. At least it wasn't the pile of trash that usually comes with a bash movie. Overall I liked your style but the message was just not needed. And for goodness sake, it's a simple squiral with no mouth, how much more re-drawing could he do anyway? Foamy animations are mainly for the spoken content anyway.

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

Most awsome

I loved your animation and artwork for this. I wish I had those kinds of drawing skills.

Work it With Wario Work it With Wario

Awsome

That was awsome! I like the thing with Mario at the end though I think walking up to nightmares thing is starting to be overused.